Coffee pot 1 페이지

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색


Coffee pot 목록

Coffee pot 1 페이지

  

[커피팟] 

커피를 내리는 데에는 원두의 2%만이 사용되고, 나머지 98%는 찌꺼기로 버려지게 됩니다. 증가하는 커피소비량과 맞물려 해마다 버려지는 커피찌꺼기의 양도 늘어나고 있고, 이는 폐기과정에서 토양오염과 대기오염을 유발합니다.

커피팟은 버려지는 커피찌꺼기들을 모아 만든 커피콩 모양의 화분으로, 그 동안 우리 나라에서는 접하기 힘들었던 ‘아라비카 커피나무를 키우기 위한 재배키트로 구성되어 있습니다.

 

 

Coffee pot 1 페이지


 

[Coffee pot]

Only 2% of coffee beans are used when brewing coffee and the other 98% go into waste.

The amount of used coffee grounds increases every year as the amount of coffee consum

-ption increases, ultimately causing soil and air pollution.

The coffee Pot is a pot that is coffeebean-shaped which is made from used coffee grounds.

It's also comprised as a cultivation kit that grows Arabica coffee trees, which are rare in Korea.

 

 

 



Coffee pot 1 페이지


 









Instargram

FOLLOW on @hicycle


About  |   Store  |   Dadum:e  |   Coffee pot  |   facebook  |   instargram


Copyright © Hicycle. All rights reserved.